Old 27-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Don't forget the Zilker Garden Festival

This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 27-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Grubber

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
news
This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Also the Old Time Planters Festival at Marbridge

http://www.marbridge.org/index.html

Old 28-03-2004, 05:35 PM
escapee

This is sheer torture! I want to go very, very badly. I do NOT need another
plant. Of course, there will be specialty growers there and I could probably
find a new brugmansia or pitcher plant or something...but I am being restrained.
I must not go, I must not go...

Next year I will try to solve this dilemna by participating and having a booth
where I can sell plants I grow in my own greenhouse.

Enjoy those heirloom tomatoes!
Victoria

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:35:31 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.