Old 12-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Rocket

Default White Clover

What is the best way to remove this from my lawn? I have a Verdone product
that I was going to try but I have a cat and am worried about it affecting
him since he likes chewing grass.

--
Rocket
MCSA

Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Rocket
writes
What is the best way to remove this from my lawn? I have a Verdone product
that I was going to try but I have a cat and am worried about it affecting
him since he likes chewing grass.

Lawn rakers are fairly effective at removing white clover from a lawn.
(It's the lawn weed I'm least bothered about, and it's also the lawn
weed - except perhaps moss - best controlled by lawn rakers.)

I've read that white clover leaves a large seed bank behind, so whatever
you do it's likely to come back.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley