Old 02-12-2005, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

Considering the grumbles sometimes seen here about the stuff you have to
wade through at garden centres to get to the plants, I thought it might
amuse urglers to hear of a survey we've just been sent by a trade
organisation, asking us to tick all the various things we sell or provide.
The possibles a
aquatics, barbecues, books/magazine, children's play area, Christmas goods,
coffee shop/restaurant, conservatories, cut flowers, disabled access, DIY
products, fencing, floristry, garden design and landscaping, garden
construction materials, garden furniture, garden machinery, garden sheds,
garden tools, giftware, greenhouses, health food, houseplants, customer
information desk, carp parking and estimated no. of spaces, customer toiler
facilities, pets/pet products. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 02-12-2005, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

.. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

Can you not give it a rest?

Old 02-12-2005, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Mike wrote:
. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

Can you not give it a rest?

You are simply being ridiculous. Please stop it.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods

Sacha wrote:

carp parking and estimated no. of spaces

Is that a novelty sign, or a Piscean slip?

(I'm with Nick, another response was way out of line, and I tend to be more
sensitive than most on matters of spam, etc.)

Old 02-12-2005, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tumbleweed

"Mike" wrote in message
. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

LOL, like we hadnt seen it on every other one of her posts so this would
make a *huge* difference...not.

:-(((((((((((

Can you not give it a rest?

Ditto

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 02-12-2005, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider

Mike wrote in message
. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

Can you not give it a rest?

Your grapes have gone sour, Mike. I suggest you did up the vine. Do not
risk composting it - it is obviously too diseased.

Spider

Old 02-12-2005, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PammyT

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

carp parking and estimated no. of spaces

Is that a novelty sign, or a Piscean slip?

(I'm with Nick, another response was way out of line, and I tend to be

more
sensitive than most on matters of spam, etc.)

Perhaps it is car parking only for the Ford Koi
or Koi pride, or Ford Koitina cars??

Old 02-12-2005, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Mike" wrote in message
. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

Can you not give it a rest?

And you qualify for the killfile!

Old 02-12-2005, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

Mike wrote:
. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.

;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

Can you not give it a rest?

It's part of his SIG which you read about in the Usenet Guidelines and
it's four lines, good man! Anyway, it's a great name as it reminds me
of when I could afford to stay at Hill House - In the dark! In the night!

Richard.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

They forgot:
Xmas ornaments
Easter bunnies
Dried flowers
etc etc
Jenny :~)

Old 02-12-2005, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"PammyT" wrote in message

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

carp parking and estimated no. of spaces

Is that a novelty sign, or a Piscean slip?

(I'm with Nick, another response was way out of line, and I tend to be

more
sensitive than most on matters of spam, etc.)

Perhaps it is car parking only for the Ford Koi
or Koi pride, or Ford Koitina cars??

LOL - inspired, PammyT :~))

Jenny

Old 02-12-2005, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 2/12/05 6:54 pm, in article
, "Richard Brooks"
wrote:

Mike wrote:
. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.

;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

and you just had to have a dig and advertise your business din't you?

:-((((

Can you not give it a rest?

It's part of his SIG which you read about in the Usenet Guidelines and
it's four lines, good man! Anyway, it's a great name as it reminds me
of when I could afford to stay at Hill House - In the dark! In the night!

She - wife of owner. ;-) You stayed at Hill House? This Hill House? Ray
and his first wife used to run the cottage as a holiday let many years ago.
Were you one of their guests there?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 02-12-2005, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 2/12/05 6:56 pm, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

Christmas goods are in there but not the rest, I agree. Easter bunnies
Dried flowers
etc etc

snip
We are going to write back to say that we have a tea room, a car park,
customer loos and that we sell nothing but plants or cream teas! I'm not
at all sure that we'll fit into any category. ;-)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 02-12-2005, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 2/12/05 6:33 pm, in article ,
"PammyT" wrote:

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

carp parking and estimated no. of spaces

Is that a novelty sign, or a Piscean slip?

(I'm with Nick, another response was way out of line, and I tend to be

more
sensitive than most on matters of spam, etc.)

Perhaps it is car parking only for the Ford Koi
or Koi pride, or Ford Koitina cars??

Oh that's very good - time for a new keyboard for me, I think!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Allotment agreement with Council - sign or not sign Rajinder Nijjhar United Kingdom 7 20-03-2010 10:05 AM
Blooms Garden Centre Jason Pope United Kingdom 3 14-01-2004 11:19 PM
Sign of the times Sacha United Kingdom 7 22-10-2003 06:02 PM
Garden Centre Pricing Stephen G United Kingdom 9 21-04-2003 04:46 PM