Old 22-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Little Badger

Default Would you all like to get rid of Gorgeous George?

Look! I know how to get rid of him!
But I'll need your help!
The more of you the better!

If you all help we'll never see this idiot again!

Email me directly (remove the no spam bit).

Badger
Old 22-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Mike

In article , Little
Badger writes
*
If you all help we'll never see this idiot again!
*

Could it possibly be because he does not like your little pussy?

Had it occurred to you that lots of gardeners don't like other people's
cats?

No?

That is because you are one of the thousands upon thousands of cat
owners who believe their cat can do no wrong.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more

Old 22-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Little Badger

No it's because I've watched him flame so many people on this NG!

I've already received some emails wanting to get rid of him!

Badger

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Little
Badger writes

------

Old 22-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Mike

In article , Gorgeous George
writes

Had it occurred to you that lots of gardeners don't like other people's
cats?

No?

That is because you are one of the thousands upon thousands of cat
owners who believe their cat can do no wrong.

Mike

Sadly Mike you are right.

You will find that I usually am, as many people on this newsgroup have
discovered ;-)

It's bad enough trying educate people who
just do not realise what their pets are capable of, but when you have
someone who cannot even think that far!

There are none so blind/deaf as those who do not wish to see/hear.