Old 13-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Steve S

Default Evergreen Maxi Spreader and Evergreen weed and feed.

Hi ,

I have just used this spreader to distribute Evergreen feed and weed on my
lawn. The fertilizer was weighed out for the correct amount for the size of
my lawn at 35g per square meter.

I am now concerned ...... the spreader distributed its full load on half
the area.

1. Is the Evergreen Maxi spreader the incorrect one to use ( 35g per square
metre )?
2. Have I now damaged my lawn by in effect doubling the dose? If so is there
anything I can do to remedy the situation?

Any help on the above would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Steve