Old 22-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Registered User

Smile Gardening Charity Website

I've just discovered a unique new green website developed specifically for the UK's vast army of amateur gardeners, me being one of them! Us gardening enthusiasts can buy and sell surplus plants and garden equipment with fellow gardeners throughout the UK. The website address is www.theplantexchange.co.uk It really is worth a visit!
Old 22-11-2007, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening Charity Website

--
gaynor49

Gardenbanter is busy tonight :-)

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.