Old 22-04-2009, 03:09 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

Default What's wrong with URG?

[crossposted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening]

ping Mike - gardening slightly OT

June Hughes wrote:

In the olden days, I would have posted this to a gardening group I
used to post to but I haven't posted there for years and do not
intend to start now, as I know that several people who are
particularly nasty still post there. So you are stuck with this post
here.

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?
Old 22-04-2009, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Apr 22, 2:09*pm, "Pam" wrote:

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

Nobody here but us wabbits!
Old 22-04-2009, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

moghouse wrote:
On Apr 22, 2:09 pm, "Pam" wrote:

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

Nobody here but us wabbits!

*squeek*

Old 22-04-2009, 06:40 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:

In the olden days, I would have posted this to a gardening group I
used to post to but I haven't posted there for years and do not
intend to start now, as I know that several people who are
particularly nasty still post there. So you are stuck with this post
here.

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

I think she is out of touch. The 'particularly nasty' posters have
been very quiet lately. The group has been really friendly.
Old 22-04-2009, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

moghouse wrote:

Nobody here but us wabbits!

Shhh, be vewy vewy quiet!

Old 22-04-2009, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam" wrote:

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

sneck

Always in very small numbers, easily ignored or plonked. Otherwise, a nice
crowd here.

Old 22-04-2009, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Gary Woods
writes
"Pam" wrote:

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

sneck

Always in very small numbers, easily ignored or plonked. Otherwise, a nice
crowd here.

My attention has been drawn to the fact that a troll copied and
cross-posted my post to ukfd here. I did not mention this group at all
in my post to ukfd in order to avoid any unpleasantness. Apparently
that is no enough for some. Sorry you have been troubled by it.
--
June Hughes

Old 22-04-2009, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from moghouse contains these words:
On Apr 22, 2:09*pm, "Pam" wrote:

What is June Hughes talking about? Who are these "particularly nasty"
people that she speaks of?

Nobody here but us wabbits!

June Hughes lives in my idiot trap.

--
Rusty
Old 22-04-2009, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from soup contains these words:
moghouse wrote:

Nobody here but us wabbits!

Shhh, be vewy vewy quiet!

warning!
Thump-thump-thump-thump-thump-thump!
/warning

--
Rusty
Old 22-04-2009, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote
My attention has been drawn to the fact that a troll copied and
cross-posted my post to ukfd here. I did not mention this group at all in
my post to ukfd in order to avoid any unpleasantness. Apparently that is
no enough for some. Sorry you have been troubled by it.

No trouble June, but most of us don't know/understand what problems you have
had on URG that would force you away. I know one person did cause you and
Sacha some grief but I haven't seen them here for some while unless they are
now posting under another name.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

did anybody see this on urg? martin United Kingdom 158 04-02-2004 01:53 AM
URG Kew again? Provisionally Tue 29th Jim W United Kingdom 5 28-07-2003 12:34 AM
URG Kew again? Jim W United Kingdom 19 22-07-2003 06:13 PM
AD: A different way to read urg. kevin United Kingdom 4 20-04-2003 12:08 AM
Humour - I saw this and thought of URG.... flake United Kingdom 15 10-12-2002 02:04 AM