Old 01-05-2003, 09:56 AM
alan parkes

Default Watering cans

--
http://www.angelfire.com/al/4tography/
"paul pettet" wrote in message
I want to purchase a new watering can and feel quite drawn to the haws
professional range. Still at 50 quid a throw these seem quite excessive.
Still I thought that Felco secateurs were overpriced until I used and then
bought a pair, I have never looked back since.

Back to the subject, does anyone use a haws professional can, and are they
really worth the money.

Thanks

Paul Pettet

My husband bought me a Haws about a month ago. It is very well balanced for
someone like me who is experiencing shoulder problems. It reaches to the
back of the borders and with a bit of luck will be with me for some time
(providing it doesn't get pinched, that is). The brass rose doesn't seem to
get clogged up and produces a lovely fine spray. We got it from
www.birstall.co.uk/ - cheapest we could find on the web - £47 odd, free
postage UK mainland. I don't have anything to do with this company, by the
way - just speaking from experience.

Christine.

Old 01-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Druss

"paul pettet" wrote in message
I want to purchase a new watering can and feel quite drawn to the haws
professional range. Still at 50 quid a throw these seem quite excessive.
Still I thought that Felco secateurs were overpriced until I used and then
bought a pair, I have never looked back since.

Back to the subject, does anyone use a haws professional can, and are they
really worth the money.

Thanks

Paul Pettet

I have one of the deluxe plastic haws cans, and to be honest wish I bought
one yeras ago. It was £30 odd I think, from Notcutts GC, but it's so much
better than all my other cans I am amazed. Only bought it about two months
ago, and I have three other cans, with about a dozen nozzles all of which
were terrible. The metal rose, and metal rose fitting make all the
difference.
I would say looked after it'll last a lifetime and is a very good
investment.
Duncan