Old 29-01-2010, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default N A KAYS where are they?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Spider
writes
N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

Spider

Goodness what DID you search on? I tried N A KAYS horticulture, plastic
pots, whitehaven even their postcode!!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Oops! I did try again and it does appear that they are defunct. Sorry!
However, whilst hunting for things horticultural, I came across this:
www.thegardensuperstore.com/
which seemed quite promising. Only you know if they sell the pots you want
at the price you want, but it's worth a browse.

Once again, sorry to raise your hopes :~(
(crawls back under stone).

Spider

Old 29-01-2010, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message

Have a look at http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/
I have used their trade / growers firm for a good few years now.

Yup - not bad there.
http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/9cm_plastic_pots.htm

1000 for £34.10. delivered.
Fairy nuff

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 30-01-2010, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
Dave Hill writes

Have a look at http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/
I have used their trade / growers firm for a good few years now.
David Hill

Oh good lord they are so much cheaper than elsewhere David thank you.
(

One case of 1,500 7cm single square pots

£ 26.95 + VAT £ 4.70 = £ 31.65)

Brilliant, I'll order on Monday.

Old 30-01-2010, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:31:03 -0000, "Pete"
wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

So are you saying they have survived liquidation?
Hope so 'cause I got all our feed and canes etc from them.

--

Interested to get the google evidence of this.
Source please Spider ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

I googled 'kays horticulture' and got pages of references including
one where they got into trouble for selling unapproved chemicals.
Old 15-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Registered User

BMES-experience has given us Knowledge in conveying different kind of materials and also designing Custom Built Equipment's. Pneumatic Conveying System, Bag Slitting machine manufacturers in India.Pneumatic conveying system, Bag Slitting machine manufacturers, Dust Controller manufacturers. Small Bag Filling Machine Manufacturers.Pneumatic Conveying System

Old 15-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered User

BEMCO HYDRAULICS LIMITED orginally an Engineering Craftsman's shop in the late thirties has risen to be a premier producer of Portable re-railing equipment,Portable rerailing equipment, Light weight re-railing equipment, Hydraulic Re-railing equipment, Re-railing Systems, Hydraulic press, Wheel fitting press, C Frame press, Straightening press, Molding press, manufacturers, suppliers in bangalore India.