Old 29-01-2010, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default N A KAYS where are they?

Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant
find Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven, Cumbria
CA28 8PF

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 29-01-2010, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant find
Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven, Cumbria
CA28 8PF

Seems that they must have ceased trading.
Their phone number(01946 692134) is programmed not to receive incoming calls
and the website is defunct.

What size are you after ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 29-01-2010, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 29 Jan, 15:17, "Pete" wrote:
"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant find
Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven, Cumbria
CA28 8PF

Seems that they must have ceased trading.
Their phone number(01946 692134) is programmed not to receive incoming calls
and the website is defunct.

What size are you after ?

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.com

They went into liquidation towards the end of last year.
Pity
They will be missed
David Hill
Old 29-01-2010, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/squa...-pots-37-c.asp

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 29-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Try E-Bay ..............................

Old 29-01-2010, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant
find Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven, Cumbria
CA28 8PF

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/squa...-pots-37-c.asp

--

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 29-01-2010, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant
find Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven, Cumbria
CA28 8PF

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/squa...-pots-37-c.asp
--

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

Spider

Old 29-01-2010, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote ...
"Pete" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant
find Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven, Cumbria
CA28 8PF

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/squa...-pots-37-c.asp
--

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

So are you saying they have survived liquidation?
Hope so 'cause I got all our feed and canes etc from them.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 29-01-2010, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

So are you saying they have survived liquidation?
Hope so 'cause I got all our feed and canes etc from them.

--

Interested to get the google evidence of this.
Source please Spider ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 29-01-2010, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Pete
writes

.

What size are you after ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Just the ones that will fit 12 into a tray, I sue them to sow the seeds.
With over 120 seed packets from HPS, RHS and various places I don't have
much room so need the square ones as they take up much less space. i
also use them for potting up cuttings of shrubs etc. when small. However
I tend to give cuttings away if i have too many so I run out of the
pots. I think they are the 7cm ones. Any bigger and I'm using too much
compost for the small amount of seeds sown IYSWIM

Old 29-01-2010, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Pete
writes

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Tried a couple of pots there Pete but they say they are out of stock at
the moment.
Old 29-01-2010, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Spider
writes
N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

Spider

Goodness what DID you search on? I tried N A KAYS horticulture, plastic
pots, whitehaven even their postcode!!
Old 29-01-2010, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 29 Jan, 18:36, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Pete
writes

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Tried a couple of pots there Pete but they say they are out of stock at
the moment.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Have a look at http://www.plantcell.demon.co.uk/
I have used their trade / growers firm for a good few years now.
David Hill
Old 29-01-2010, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Spider
writes
N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

Spider

Goodness what DID you search on? I tried N A KAYS horticulture, plastic
pots, whitehaven even their postcode!!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

I simply typed N A Kays into Google and got page full of links. The first
one I clicked on said they were being redeveloped. I'll try again and see
if I can find a link ...

.....just a mo ....

Spider

Old 29-01-2010, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote ...
"Pete" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Looking for cheap square plastic pots probably 500 or 1000 but I cant
find Kays web site. Does anyone know what's happened to them?

N A Kays. Unit 10 Sneckyeat Road Industrial Estate, Whitehaven,
Cumbria CA28 8PF

http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk/squa...-pots-37-c.asp
--

or even the supplier I use

http://www.lbsbuyersguide.co.uk/pots...lant-pots.html

N A Kays are having their website redeveloped, Janet. I found it by
googling.

So are you saying they have survived liquidation?
Hope so 'cause I got all our feed and canes etc from them.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK

I can only suppose so. Have a google and see.

Spider