Old 27-03-2016, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Easter

Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset
Old 27-03-2016, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/03/2016 09:24, Pam Moore wrote:
Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

Look on the bright side Pam, at least you are not flooded out at the moment!
Old 27-03-2016, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 09:24:03 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!

It's brilliant sunshine here in Cheshire but heavy rain is forecasted
for this afternoon. I hope the forecast is wrong.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

Old 27-03-2016, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

You should be so lucky, it snowed here last night.

Phil
Northern Highlands of Scotland

Old 28-03-2016, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/03/2016 09:24, Pam Moore wrote:
Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

We were threatened with horrendous Easter weather, but there have been
some good sunny periods, albeit with the occasional shower and gusty
wind. I have worked outside throughout the long weekend. The rain came
just as the light was fading most days, so I've been able to get a fair
bit done. I was finally driven in by hail this pm, but it's been a
lovely day, especially out of the wind.

--
Spider
On high ground in SE London

Post Easter Markdown - Hyacinths and Easter Lillies [email protected] Gardening 2 19-04-2009 05:34 PM
Easter Greeting - Easter 09.jpg [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 0 12-04-2009 01:27 AM
Easter Greeting - Easter 7.JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 3 09-04-2007 02:30 AM
Easter Lily Rusty Mase Texas 3 19-04-2003 05:08 PM
A very special Easter Gardening offer! Earl Buchan Gardening 2 12-04-2003 12:20 AM