Old 23-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Registered User

Default Commercial Aquaponics Course

AIMS

-To make commercial aquaponics accessible
-To enable participants to overcome specific production issues through access to specific information and expert guidance;
-To enable participants to realise true product value, by taking a systems approach focusing on the entire production cycle and determining the best options for system set up, diversification and sustainability;
-To train entry level practitioners in a holistic manner, in response to current challenges to the socioeconomic sustainability of the aquaculture industry in Europe
*Please register for courses by emailing

We are working with as many industry professionals as we can muster up – the course is of the highest quality and provides a good framework for someone wanting to set up a system of their own or train in the basics to run a commercial aquaponic system. This year’s course is additionally exciting as you will be able to see and get your hands dirty with our own progress at the Vale Lane project – a 400sqft warehouse we started working on in December 2015.
This course will take place at the Warehouse in Bristol, Thursdays, 7-9pm. The full course is part-time takes 12 weeks. NB You can register for the 12 week course or you can just come to units that interest you. We are looking to charge around £400 for the 12 weeks, or £40 per unit- but we are doing our very best to make sure it’s not exclusive – so if you are interested, please get in touch in anycase to discuss option

Aquaponics & Geocentric domes for greenhouses Jenn[_2_] Edible Gardening 6 21-09-2014 05:42 PM
Aquaponics aquaponicworld Permaculture 0 25-11-2012 09:51 AM
Aquaponics in the UK aquaponicworld United Kingdom 8 29-08-2011 08:33 AM
aquaponics meeee Australia 0 01-11-2006 10:46 AM
Commercial growing of a moss garden Gabriel Gardening 2 06-02-2003 07:03 PM