Old 14-11-2016, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default First Daffs

I posted pics I took at the end of Oct and amongst them was one of my
early daffs showing flower spikes.
Well now they are in bloom
http://s240.photobucket.com/user/taf...f8rwu.jpg.html

I haven't checked to see if I have any dahlias still in flower as it's
raining and I have to head off to visit the wife in hospital, she has
been in for over 5 weeks this time, so I don't have a lot of free time.
David @ a wet side of Swansea Bay
Old 17-11-2016, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 14/11/2016 15:05, David Hill wrote:
I posted pics I took at the end of Oct and amongst them was one of my
early daffs showing flower spikes.
Well now they are in bloom
http://s240.photobucket.com/user/taf...f8rwu.jpg.html

I haven't checked to see if I have any dahlias still in flower as it's
raining and I have to head off to visit the wife in hospital, she has
been in for over 5 weeks this time, so I don't have a lot of free time.
David @ a wet side of Swansea Bay

OTOH
I have daffs in a bed at the front of the house (been there for 15+
years) and at this time of year they are normally showing vsigns of
growth - not this year!

Malcom
on the S coast near Portsmouth - clay soil

First daffs of winter David Hill United Kingdom 2 07-12-2015 05:29 PM
First little daffs of the season - first.jpg Ann Garden Photos 1 03-04-2008 02:27 AM
First daffs Muddymike United Kingdom 1 28-02-2007 05:49 PM
Daffs have no flowers Tarzan United Kingdom 3 22-03-2003 07:32 PM
Still have unplanted Daffs? KrisHur Gardening 1 19-03-2003 01:32 AM