Re Xmas break at Calypso hotel Gozo

Old 28-03-2017, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Re Xmas break at Calypso hotel Gozo

I spoke to you last Friday about the cost of a 7 day break at the
Calypso Hotel to include Xmas day lunch for 1 person including flights
from Heathrow airport and transfers.
You quoted me a price over the phone but I asked if you could E mail it
to me. I gave you my email address but to date nothing has arrived here.
So I will repeat my request and hope that this time iy arrives.
Yours
David Hill
01792 817994
Old 28-03-2017, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Ouch,
Didn't check the address