Old 11-10-2003, 10:42 AM
pcb

Default my order with 4seasonsbulbs

On Sept 24 I placed an order with www.4seasonsbulbs.co.uk I received an
email welcoming me since I had to register and then another email
confirming my order. According to the website I would have my order in
approx 7 days. Well, it is now Oct 11 and I have received nothing,
nada, zilch. I emailed them twice requesting info about my order and no
one has ever responded. When I log into the site and check my order it
states that it is pending. The only good thing I can say is that my cc
hasn't been charged. What do I do now, besides purchasing bulbs from
elsewhere.

Old 11-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Robert

: On Sept 24 I placed an order with www.4seasonsbulbs.co.uk I received
: an email welcoming me since I had to register and then another email
: confirming my order. According to the website I would have my order
: in approx 7 days. Well, it is now Oct 11 and I have received nothing,
: nada, zilch. I emailed them twice requesting info about my order and
: no one has ever responded. When I log into the site and check my
: order it states that it is pending. The only good thing I can say is
: that my cc hasn't been charged. What do I do now, besides purchasing
: bulbs from elsewhere.

Still plenty of time, I only received mine from Broadleigh Gardens this week
and I was early ordering them. I don't think I'll put them in till next week

Old 11-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Aphodius

"pcb" wrote in a message:
snip
On Sept 24 I placed an order with www.4seasonsbulbs.co.uk
According to the website I would have my order in
approx 7 days. Well, it is now Oct 11 and I have received nothing,
nada, zilch. I emailed them twice requesting info about my order and no
one has ever responded.

---
In cases of any non delivery of orders, it is still best practice to send
a typed and signed letter by post. I never bother e-mailing as e-mails in
most cases only reach the monkey, hardly ever the organ grinder.

Aphodius

Old 12-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from pcb contains these words:

On Sept 24 I placed an order with www.4seasonsbulbs.co.uk I received an
email welcoming me since I had to register and then another email
confirming my order. According to the website I would have my order in
approx 7 days. Well, it is now Oct 11 and I have received nothing,
nada, zilch. I emailed them twice requesting info about my order and no
one has ever responded. When I log into the site and check my order it
states that it is pending. The only good thing I can say is that my cc
hasn't been charged. What do I do now, besides purchasing bulbs from
elsewhere.

They probably haven't got them all in stock yet.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk
Old 12-10-2003, 09:42 AM
pcb

Jaques d'Altrades wrote:
The message
from pcb contains these words:

On Sept 24 I placed an order with www.4seasonsbulbs.co.uk I received an
email welcoming me since I had to register and then another email
confirming my order. According to the website I would have my order in
approx 7 days. Well, it is now Oct 11 and I have received nothing,
nada, zilch. I emailed them twice requesting info about my order and no
one has ever responded. When I log into the site and check my order it
states that it is pending. The only good thing I can say is that my cc
hasn't been charged. What do I do now, besides purchasing bulbs from
elsewhere.

They probably haven't got them all in stock yet.

So then why don't they just respond to my emails and tell me that! Am I
supposed to sit around waiting hoping that the bulbs will turn up? That
is incredibly poor customer service and there's no excuse for it.

pcb