Old 16-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Aphodius

Default Flowering snowdrop

I have a single snowdrop flowering in my Northamptonshire garden. Together
with still flowering primroses, could it be it a sign for early spring?

Aphodius

Old 16-10-2003, 05:42 PM
martin

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:36:25 +0100, "Aphodius"
wrote:

I have a single snowdrop flowering in my Northamptonshire garden. Together
with still flowering primroses, could it be it a sign for early spring?

or a late spring? :-)
--
Martin
Old 16-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Pam Moore

wrote:

I have a single snowdrop flowering in my Northamptonshire garden. Together
with still flowering primroses, could it be it a sign for early spring?

Aphodius

Could it be an Autumn - flowering snowdrop such as Reginae Olgae?
I bought one bulb last Spring and kept it in a pot which is showing
nothing!
See http://www.vantubergen.co.uk/vtub/dept.asp?dept_id=7

Pam in Bristol
Old 17-10-2003, 11:32 AM
Aphodius

"Pam Moore" wrote:
Could it be an Autumn - flowering snowdrop such as Reginae Olgae?
I bought one bulb last Spring and kept it in a pot which is showing
nothing!

---
Hi Pam,
I've had a look at Van Tubergen's webpage and agree that my snowdrop is very
much like the Reginae-olgae as illustrated. Just the flower, stalk and no
leaves. I wasn't aware that I had any autumn flowering snowdrops. Thanks for
showing me that I might well have.

Aphodius

snowdrop propagation Pam Moore[_2_] United Kingdom 3 26-02-2009 11:13 PM
Potato "snowdrop" Ted Richardson United Kingdom 0 07-01-2005 01:14 AM
Snowdrop planting Jack United Kingdom 22 24-03-2003 05:56 PM
Leucojum vernum, was Snowdrop planting Rodger Whitlock United Kingdom 0 19-03-2003 05:20 PM
Potato-"Snowdrop" Karl Grave United Kingdom 0 22-12-2002 01:14 AM