Old 02-11-2003, 01:12 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default Gardening Programmes

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Steve Stern steve@stern1
9.Freeserve.co.uk writes
Its been suggested that I repost the information for people to write
to Trevor Taylor
about the lack of in depth gardening programmes

Steve I am going to write to some of the gardening magazines that I get
and also send this message to people such as Helen Dillon etc.

You never know, if we get enough people to write SOMETHING might
happen)

It seems such a generous offer that it would be silly if we didn't all
take the time to write, after all we all moan about the quality of
programmes and if we don't do anything now, we can hardly moan again!!

Janet

Eh? Good grief........ I wrote this ages and ages ago probably two
years!

We wrote to all the gardening papers etc, in fact I got ten pounds for
the best letter in one, (which I donated to charity)

Though a lot of people wrote and groups such as HPS etc also wrote, the
people 'in charge' said it wasn't enough and ignored the push for more
interesting stuff!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy