Old 13-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Registered User

Default Help locating details for a fuchsia called Jan Lokhorst

Hi Guys !

I wonder if anyone can give me any details for the above Fuchsia please. Have recently been given a small plant without any details and I need to know whether it is Hardy, whether a standard or bush.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance

Mitch
Old 13-05-2010, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Mitch69 wrote:
I wonder if anyone can give me any details for the above Fuchsia please.
Have recently been given a small plant without any details and I need to
know whether it is Hardy, whether a standard or bush.

Google is your friend! :-)

http://www.fuchsiarama.com/lb/index_eng.htm

JAN LOKHORST (S) T & S rose. C magenta. Strong grower. Koerts 2003

It would appear to be a non-hardy bush variety
Old 13-05-2010, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 13 May 2010 07:48:12 -0400, Mitch69
wrote:

I wonder if anyone can give me any details for the above Fuchsia please.

I have posted a photo on our web site

www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info

Derek