GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rally Roper Grass Cutters (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/84857-rally-roper-grass-cutters.html)

petersouthgate 11-10-2004 03:15 PM

Rally Roper Grass Cutters

I have a very old Rally Roper Ride-on Grass Cutter.

Does anyone know where I can get spares (belts) or an instruction manual please

Peter Southgate

JJ Barrow-boy 07-06-2005 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petersouthgate
I have a very old Rally Roper Ride-on Grass Cutter.

Does anyone know where I can get spares (belts) or an instruction manual please

Peter Southgate

7 June 2005 - we also have a Roper Ride on wanting spares - did you have any luck finding a source? Please try and contact me asap. Many thanks,