Old 29-09-2002, 07:51 AM
Brian Watson

Default Peckover House, Wisbech, seed gathering

The National Trust house and garden are open today (pm) and are allowing
seed gathering by visitors.

Any recommendations?

--
Brian
"I know about kittens and knitting. Will that do?"

Old 29-09-2002, 09:04 PM
Drakanthus

The National Trust house and garden are open today (pm) and are allowing
seed gathering by visitors.

Any recommendations?

--
Brian

You mean they are "allowing" seeds to be taken? Removes all the fun out of
getting them - like the looks of embarrassment or horror from
friends/relatives as they pretend not to know you as you disappear into a
shrubbery!

Drakanthus.

Old 29-09-2002, 09:58 PM
Brian Watson

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
The National Trust house and garden are open today (pm) and are allowing
seed gathering by visitors.

Any recommendations?

--
Brian

You mean they are "allowing" seeds to be taken?

Yep, actively encouraging it.

Removes all the fun out of
getting them - like the looks of embarrassment or horror from
friends/relatives as they pretend not to know you as you disappear into a
shrubbery!

Oh, it's you, is it?

Very public spirited.

--
Brian
"Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."

Gathering seed rabc United Kingdom 14 11-02-2011 12:15 AM
Could a Non-Profit for gathering genitic samples of orchids get past CITES Jack Orchids 2 22-11-2005 12:54 AM
Gathering worms Rick McGreal United Kingdom 29 05-07-2003 09:32 PM
Gathering worms Rick McGreal United Kingdom 0 01-07-2003 12:20 AM
Gathering sweetpea seeds Rick McGreal United Kingdom 10 26-06-2003 09:44 PM