Old 29-09-2002, 11:18 AM
Bob

Default Bare rooted Sweet William plants -- where to get them ??

Hi,

I used to regularly find places selling the above (usually in late September) but for the past few
years they have become increasingly scarce :-(

Since they are a family fav. in the garden I'd like to find some this year, but all I can find in
this line is Wallflowers :-(

Can anyone suggest where I could find a supply in the Hampshire/Surrey area (Camberley) ??

TIA
Bob

(To reply by email please remove "NOSPAMever" from the return address)

Old 29-09-2002, 06:56 PM
Colin A Jacobs

Try your local Focus store. I bought some there yesterday.

CJ

--
http://www.ickenham.fsworld.co.uk/index.htm

==----------
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers

=-----

Old 29-09-2002, 07:48 PM
Bob

Try your local Focus store. I bought some there yesterday.

Thanks, I'll have a look in the Slough and Bracknell branches tomorrow :-)

Any other sources ?? Just in case :-)

Bare rooted plants from America Rupert United Kingdom 10 14-04-2006 11:34 PM
Bare rooted trees David United Kingdom 5 10-02-2003 08:20 PM
Bare Rooted Trees David Gardening 1 09-02-2003 07:15 PM
bare-rooted hedging plants Karen United Kingdom 4 30-11-2002 10:47 AM
Bare Rooted Hazel Chris Stewart United Kingdom 1 01-11-2002 12:33 AM