Old 07-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Martin & Anna Sykes

Default Idea - blue rose

If you can get a blue carnation by putting a white carnation in a vase of
blue water, could you also get blue roses by watering a white rose with
water containing strong blue food colouring? It might be good for anyone
wanting blue roses for flower arranging?

Old 09-11-2002, 02:00 PM

I tried putting a white rose stem in colored water it didnt work for me
I used green die. Maybe if the stem was shorter it might have worked.

Old 11-11-2002, 10:07 PM
DaveDay34

Does anyone know how they dye heather bright blue? I've also seen them in
green and
orange.

Thanks.

They spray them, though I don't know exactly what dye they use.

Dave.