Old 04-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered User

Location: Worcester South west midlands
Default Dipladenia

Hi Folks, Any one heard of a plant called Dipladenia I think it is for pot culture (though not sure) has any one grown one!
Cheers.
Tom2
Old 05-02-2005, 12:24 PM
JennyC

"Tom2" wrote in message

Hi Folks, Any one heard of a plant called Dipladenia I think it is for
pot culture (though not sure) has any one grown one!
Cheers.
Tom2

Grows outside in mild climates - pot plant in the UK :~))

http://sd1new.net/GardenPages/dipladenia.htm
http://www.scarletts.co.uk/scarlettsorg/mandbol.htm

Never grown one myself, but looks interesting.......
Jenny

Old 05-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Bob Hobden

"JennyC" wrote after...

"Tom2" asked
Hi Folks, Any one heard of a plant called Dipladenia I think it is for
pot culture (though not sure) has any one grown one!

Grows outside in mild climates - pot plant in the UK :~))

http://sd1new.net/GardenPages/dipladenia.htm
http://www.scarletts.co.uk/scarlettsorg/mandbol.htm

Never grown one myself, but looks interesting.......

Thought I knew the name !!!, got one out in the greenhouse, had it for a
couple of years. Mine is the twining variety and has proved easy, just keep
moist in the growing season feed occasionally and give it something to twine
up. Flowers well. Nice conservatory/greenhouse plant.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 05-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Tom Atkinson

I have one in the conservatory- (also named Mandevilla). Likes feeding and
lime free water and sprayed with water to prevent spider mites. Mine has
still a lot of flowers in bloom
but needs drastic pruning.
tom Atkinson