Old 29-12-2002, 11:52 AM
groundhog

Default Where can I buy Wallflowers now ??

Unfortunately forgot to buy Wallflowers a couple of months ago - now
every where I go says you can't get them now.

Does anyone have any idea if I can get them on the Web etc ??

I need them to be flowering this year - is it possible to buy them in
pots when they've started flowering ??

Thanks
Old 29-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"groundhog" wrote in message
Unfortunately forgot to buy Wallflowers a couple of months ago - now
every where I go says you can't get them now.

Does anyone have any idea if I can get them on the Web etc ??

I need them to be flowering this year - is it possible to buy them in
pots when they've started flowering ??

Anywhere near me? (Staines). Depends how many you want but I've got some in
rows on the allotment to provide flowers for the house come spring. Won't
miss a few.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.

stock market huckster are running out of carefully cultivated myths(that transfers your wealth to them)that are falling to reality, buy and hold, invest for the long term, stocks are cheap right now, and now the biggie:Diversification [email protected] Gardening 0 31-05-2009 08:18 PM
Can I move my wallflowers? Suzie Gardening 1 28-01-2007 10:35 PM
Can't find any Wallflowers in London area !! Rob Lloyd United Kingdom 2 15-11-2004 11:26 PM
Wallflowers Scully United Kingdom 3 01-06-2003 02:08 AM
splitting up wallflowers? Keith \(Portland\) United Kingdom 1 10-03-2003 09:33 PM