Old 27-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Mike Lyle

Default GQT giggles

Serious question, but warning: hobby-horse/

Just tuned in to Gardeners' Question Time to see if I can stand it.
(I can't.) Am I just a grumpy old sod, or is it still subject to its
old vice of moronic giggling at things which just aren't funny? Why
do they do it? Do they think gardeners are dimmer-witted than other
Radio 4 listeners? Is the next chairman going to be Ainsley Harriott?

/hobby-horse
--
Mike.

Old 27-03-2005, 05:33 PM
JennyC

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Serious question, but warning: hobby-horse/

Just tuned in to Gardeners' Question Time to see if I can stand it.
(I can't.) Am I just a grumpy old sod, or is it still subject to its
old vice of moronic giggling at things which just aren't funny? Why
do they do it? Do they think gardeners are dimmer-witted than other
Radio 4 listeners? Is the next chairman going to be Ainsley Harriott?

/hobby-horse
--
Mike.

You are either a "Grumpy Old Man" or they need swearing at again :~)
Jenny

Easter Sunday's GQT Sacha United Kingdom 0 12-04-2006 06:36 PM
GQT Microsoft News Server United Kingdom 5 03-03-2006 08:29 PM
GQT. Cherry tree recommendation? Lee and Kath United Kingdom 3 31-10-2004 09:20 AM
GQT/Jenny? Pam Moore United Kingdom 2 10-04-2004 08:07 PM
GQT plant of the week for 29p Steve Harris United Kingdom 0 27-04-2003 07:45 PM