Old 13-05-2005, 01:12 PM
kate morgan

snip
The point of my post is that a guy came to look at it yesterday and
quoted £100, I think that is a bit much or am I out of touch with prices.

I think a visit to the local pub or a card in the village shop should find
someone with a couple of hours to spare.
The bloke could have used my mower if he had wanted to. I did offer it but
he said he had one in his white van:-)
I think a watch the gardener party would suit him he had black hair a deep
tan and had a pretty high opinion of himself :-) and yes Sue you can come
and do it with bacon butties thrown in to keep your energy levels up :-) I
will expect you in half an hour!

kate

Old 13-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Sue Begg

In message , kate morgan
writes

snip
The point of my post is that a guy came to look at it yesterday and
quoted £100, I think that is a bit much or am I out of touch with prices.

I think a visit to the local pub or a card in the village shop should find
someone with a couple of hours to spare.
The bloke could have used my mower if he had wanted to. I did offer it but
he said he had one in his white van:-)
I think a watch the gardener party would suit him he had black hair a deep
tan and had a pretty high opinion of himself :-) and yes Sue you can come
and do it with bacon butties thrown in to keep your energy levels up :-) I
will expect you in half an hour!

kate

LOL

How far away are you? had I better set off now cos I'm in Aberdeenshire
:-))
I could drive down on the ride on mower !! Could be fun on the motorway
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!