Old 29-05-2014, 01:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
bluechick bluechick is offline

Default It's songbird's fault

On Thu, 29 May 2014 17:34:59 +1000, Fran Farmer
wrote:

On 29/05/2014 8:36 AM, bluechick wrote:
Heh. Songbird suggested this group might be of interest so here I am.

Welcome bluechick. We won't hold your association with the 'bird
against you :-))

Ha! Well, birds and chicks must flock together so...beware!

Thanks, Fran! Glad to finally be here. I hope to become active here.
I might even have an answer or two to some questions, after being a
gardener for as long as I have. Of course, I don't claim to be a
Master. Even after 30+ years, one is always learning.