Old 14-07-2014, 12:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Pre-treat weeds with soapy water before spraying weed killer?

On 7/13/2014 11:11 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
In this city chemical week killer wass banned few years ago.
We use DW liquid+salt+vinegar to kill weeds and use arm
strong power to physically remove weeds in our small city lot.

Bu . . bu . . but:

DW liquid+salt+vinegar is a chemical weed killer

For sure, it's acidic and saline, not to mention
destroys surface tension. What a chemical mix.

--
..
Christopher A. Young