Old 04-08-2014, 05:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] kylebeatonyahoo@gmail.com is offline

Default Possums!!!

I had the same corrugated iron idea for possums, we had one possum living in our roof for years, when another one moved I put a fake rubber snake on the power line where it entered, after it left in the evening and it never came back. One of my friends, did a bulk buy of rubber snakes off the Internet and that kept allot of fruit bats off his trees. They pick up the shape with their sonar, the same snake fooled my cat. Might fool birds as well. Give it a try.