Old 28-08-2014, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Why ? Why ? Why?

David when I asked this question of changing subjects and leaving long
threads open and not trimming, on the changing subjects side, I was told in
no uncertain terms it is 'thread drift'. I took it that it was 'allowed'.
With regards to the trimming aspect, I have drawn attention to the Rules and
Regulations that trimming/snipping/pruning should take place. However on
this forum, there seems to be those who write their own rules

Mike

For those ex Royal Navy.
http://angelradioisleofwight.moonfru...ive/4574468641
7.30 – 8.00 pm Wednesday 3rd September 2014
‘From the Crowe’s Nest’

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

Why cant people open NEW threads when they change topic?
It was pure chance I saw Spiders reply about Climbing Hydrangers.
I'd given up on "pruning these young apple trees" as I have nothing to
add to the thread.
The same goes for "What goes around, comes around" which after a long
thread changed to "Plumb tree" with now 45 posts and very little trimming.
Come on peoples, you can do better than this.