Old 28-08-2014, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Why ? Why ? Why?

In message , 'Mike'
writes

David when I asked this question of changing subjects and leaving long
threads open and not trimming, on the changing subjects side, I was
told in no uncertain terms it is 'thread drift'. I took it that it was
'allowed'. With regards to the trimming aspect, I have drawn attention
to the Rules and Regulations that trimming/snipping/pruning should take
place. However on this forum, there seems to be those who write their
own rules

You have been told many times before that there are no rules and
regulations on this newsgroups. There is advice, but that is a different
matter.

David

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France