Old 18-09-2014, 11:47 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_6_] SG1[_6_] is offline

Default Hot stuff

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:25:17 +1000, "SG1" wrote:

"Jeßus" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:33:44 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

"SG1" wrote in message
straweb.com...
It would appear that my habenero plant and at least one Jalapeño
survived
a winter of erratic rainfall and very few frosts.

Without a heated hothouse, no chance of that happening here :\

Advantages and disadvantages where ever you make your abode.
The plants are now watered and mulched, and putting out new growth.

Things are starting to get going here, I think we're in for an early
summer and probably a relatively dry one at that. Good for lots of
things though, not all bad.

The rain water tank is full after about 3 inches in the last month, so a dry
summer won't effect the plantings too much.