Old 22-09-2014, 08:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Hot stuff

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:47:47 +1000, "SG1" wrote:

"Jeßus" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:25:17 +1000, "SG1" wrote:

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:33:44 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

"SG1" wrote in message
news:540ba875$0$18063$b1db1813$79461190@news. astraweb.com...
It would appear that my habenero plant and at least one Jalapeño
survived
a winter of erratic rainfall and very few frosts.

Without a heated hothouse, no chance of that happening here :\

Advantages and disadvantages where ever you make your abode.
The plants are now watered and mulched, and putting out new growth.

Things are starting to get going here, I think we're in for an early
summer and probably a relatively dry one at that. Good for lots of
things though, not all bad.

The rain water tank is full after about 3 inches in the last month, so a dry
summer won't effect the plantings too much.

Good to hear. I'll be okay too, have about 14000 gallons in rain water
plus the creek, which will hopefully flow enough to irrigate my
paddocks as much as I'd like.