Old 27-10-2014, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mushroom mushroom...

On 27/10/14 21:56, Emery Davis wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:04:18 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

You're brave! I would be to scared to eat mushrooms I found lying about!

Then you would be right not to eat them. They weren't found "lying
about" of course but growing in their expected habitats.

I understand that much of naming a mushroom is recognition of where they
are growing as much as what they look like... I think I'm averse because
a nice one can look so much like a super toxic version.