Old 27-10-2014, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mushroom mushroom...

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:24:03 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

I understand that much of naming a mushroom is recognition of where they
are growing as much as what they look like... I think I'm averse because
a nice one can look so much like a super toxic version.

Not any of the ones we eat. I'm cautious and experienced, we don't go
near anything that can be confused with something really nasty.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy