Old 23-02-2015, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Rain, Rain and more rain

"David Hill" wrote in message
Yesterday we had a really foul day, it started raining here at around 10
am and didn't stop till after 4.30pm, most of it was torrential or worse,
in all we had 1.8 inches of rain.
I've never seen the water running off the fields so fast, in fact going
visit the wife in Hospital yesterday there were 4 places along our lane
where there were water gushers coming onto the road, and further along the
water was coming up out of the drains and manhole covers.
The motorway was down to a 40 mph speed limit all the way from Cardiff, so
I learned later.

Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she is getting better/recovering?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/