Old 24-05-2015, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Raider Tom Raider is offline

Default Lawn Edging Products

On 24 May 2015, Chris Hogg wrote some amazing prose:

I have used 2 metre long lengths of wooden feather-edge boarding used
for d-i-y fencing and bought from our local d-i-y shed. This sort of
stuff:http://tinyurl.com/nhphy4n. Difficult on tight bends (but you
just use shorter bits), and rots eventually, but much of mine has been
in place for getting on for 15 years and is only now needing
replacing. Copes well with a strimmer, and doesn't damage the strimmer
line.

I’ve realised that I have a fence panel in the garage that I don’t need.
I might just try and break it up and see what the boarding looks like in the
ground.

--
tom