Old 24-05-2015, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Lawn Edging Products

"Tom Raider" wrote ...

Bob Hobden wrote some amazing prose:

Having seen it in a friends garden (and most NT gardens) I decided to
take
the plunge and bought the metal Everedge Lawn Edge. Very pleased with the
result, lengths lock together and it even bends 90° for corners. Makes
cutting the edge perfectly straight very easy. I would buy it again.

That looks quite good — neat and tidy, and literally flexible. Slightly
expensive. Roughly £35 for 5 metres.

With this it's "you get what you pay for". Whilst I haven't had it more than
a year I would expect it to see me out.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.