Old 01-06-2015, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default Query: Wild flower meadow

"Hugh Newbury" wrote in message
On 28/05/15 17:00, philgurr wrote:

BTW Prince Charles is a really
nice person, sounds like you are taking a media diagnosis.

If you really want to know the sort of media I trust, you should read the 30 May 2015
edition of the New Scientist, page 26, article by Edzard Ernst, Professor of Medecine,
on how Prince Charles is wrong to support homeopathy etc.

I note your enthusiastic support for a foreign criticism of the opinion
of one of the members of our royal family. I also noted the lack of
any thanks for the detailed information that I gave you - don't bother
to flount your republican views to me again.
PLONK
Phil