Old 02-06-2015, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default picture sharing site

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:12:39 Bob Hobden wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote

Bob Hobden wrote:

I know two people who bought new Laptops with Win 8 and because both were
non touchscreen devices they have both found them almost unusable.
One has
bought an iPad and uses that instead

Should have spent a couple of quid on Start8 which makes Win8 usable,
rather than a few hundred on a iThing ...

From what I read that does not remove the constant opening of bars and
stuff if you get the curser to close to the edge of the screen, it only
gets you back your Start menu which can and has been done on both with
a free program.

No, but those "bars" have been taken out of Windows 10.

David