Old 02-06-2015, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default picture sharing site

On Tue, 02 Jun 2015 16:33:23 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

End of rant.

I put Ubuntu on an old Vista laptop and it works well but I'm not sure I
want to change over everything especially as the printer of the
newsletter I publish insists on MS Word being used.

You can easily use MS word on any linux, either under wine/crossover, or
if your version doesn't work very well on Windows in a VM. Google
vmplayer or virtualbox. I use the free version of the former to run
Finale, music composition SW that is pretty much a windows "killer app"
for me.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy