Old 03-06-2015, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Wher have all the swallows gone?

In article , says...

"Broadback" wrote
Is it me or are they very late this year? Mind I can't say I blame them
with the weather we are having.

There was one sitting on the telephone wire across our allotment site on
Monday, it looked a bit tired too. It is the only one I've seen this year,
likewise I've not yet seen a Swift (although I have heard them) and no House
Martins either.

I've seen swallows and housemartins for the past month, but no sign of
them making nests. It's been very cool and wet.

Janet (west Scotlamd)