Old 04-06-2015, 07:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Growing Oca.

On 31/05/2015 1:36 AM, Bob Hobden wrote:
I see conflicting instructions on the net, some say bank up like
potatoes and others don't.
Those who have grown them what did you do?

I harvested mine yesterday (I'm in the southern hemisphere) and I should
have banked them up but didn't. some were right on the top of the soil
so i've jsut shoved them back into the soil off to the side of the
harvested plant. Next year, I will hill them up.