Old 16-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Inishdon Inishdon is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon
Smile Whats happened to my rose leaves

Hi,

I am very new to the beautiful wonder of roses.

I have a floribunda Hanky Panky, it was bought as a new rose from reputable garden centre last November......so it's not old.

It's the strangest thing but if has weird leaf formation. They are not burnt, dry or infected as far as I can tell but obviously something is wrong. What caused it? What's the solution? Is it a problem?

I have tried to attach a picture. I have lots but they're too big.

Hope you experts can help a novice :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Whats happened to my rose leaves-imag0972_1.jpg