Old 19-06-2015, 05:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

Default Blossoming tree in Foça, Turkey

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:38:04 -0400, Kilgore Trout
wrote:

Can anyone identify this tree? It seems to have blossomed in the last
couple of days or so. It has very delicate, almost fern-like leaves.

We call those "Mimosa" trees here. Wikipedia says it's "Albizia julibrissin"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albizia_julibrissin

Yep, that looks like it. Thanks for the ID. I'll keep a lookout for
the pods.

--
Bob
Sidera errantia quibus procella tenebrarum in aeternum servata est