Old 24-06-2015, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default Feeding Runner Beans?

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:35:05 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

snip

Excellent: thanks to all for interesting replies.

I must be doing something right: the first one is at the top of the cane:
nearly ready to pinch out the top: and a number have got their first flowers.
I have planted alternate Red Rum and Moonlight: so hoping for a colourful red
and white "wall" before the beans are ready.