Old 27-06-2015, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default First garlic harvest

"Terry Coombs" wrote:

Well , I got some now , how do I prep it for storage and store it

Keep the tops on, if your dirt is as sticky as mine, wash the bulbs with a
garden hose nozzle; spread out on a screen in the shade until dry to the
touch. Then tie up in bunches of 25 or so and hang up in the shade (my
shed has a bunch of nails in the rafters for this), and let cure for a few
weeks. Then trim and enjoy!