Old 04-01-2016, 12:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_10_] Jeßus[_10_] is offline

Default Little green caterpillars

On Mon, 4 Jan 2016 12:07:54 +1300, "~misfit~"
wrote:

Once upon a time on usenet F Murtz wrote:
How dis these little green caterpillars get up on my elevated tomato
seedlings and eat all the leaves?spose some naughty moth flew up and
laid them when I was not looking?

Probably - or a butterfly. You really need to watch them 24/7 to be sure. Or
just remove the caterpillars when you find them and incinerate them - before
they eat *all* of the leaves is good.

Yep. If there's a lot of caterpillars/seedlings, I can recommend
Yate's Success. It's just a spray on bacteria which is perfectly safe,
unless you happen to be a caterpillar, sawfly larvae or similar.
Highly effective.