Old 08-04-2016, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default mind-your-own-business or baby's tear drops

On 08/04/2016 19:21, Spider wrote:
On 06/04/2016 19:42, David Hill wrote:
I hear of people moaning about this much derided plant but one really
great use for it is for lining your hanging baskets instead of moss.
Makes a really good liner that doesn't end up looking brown for half the
summer.
David@ a damp side of Swansea Bay.

Good idea. I know some gardeners use moss raked from their lawns, but
even this dies eventually.

You have made me wonder whether myob would make a good companion plant
for orchids, growing on the top of the orchid compost to green things up
a bit. Would it be too dry, do you think?

I think it would grow into the orchids and take over.