Old 18-04-2016, 05:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Garden woes

"Chairhead" wrote in message ...

Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney;1019268 Wrote:
"Chairhead" wrote in message
...-

Thanks for the reply
But a rake would be lost in the divots caused by the horses,,the grass
is really churned up and it's a huge area to rake 😳😳-

If these are photos, where did you post them?
😳&#128563?

Whose property is the fence on?

I posted the pics on #6 but here they are again, the fence splits the
property boundaries and unless there is a party agreement ( which there
isn't) it's nobody's responsibility, I'm really not interested in who's
at fault as I know he is responsible in part at least but he hasn't the
balls to cough,

What I am interested in is how to repair the lawn, what methods will I
have to use, a rake would be out of the question, looking at the grass
do I rotavate, roll, relay, reseed?, is now the time to repair or put
new lawn down.

'[image:
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/pripri11/1261CDD1-82AD-4A35-9D3C-3AC207D5C504_zpsgny6ect0.jpg]'
(
http://tinyurl.com/jlmgsro)
'[image:
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/pripri11/E5216E80-55C2-4973-8A67-47504D06A6F8_zpsceynjelm.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/gteeuf7)
--
Chairhead

I think you're a wise chairhead to just take care of it and avoid all the legal nonsense. Can you rent a garden tractor with a rake?